forgot password?

Best Bro builds.
Posted: 06 November 2016 06:28 PM  
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2016-11-02
So I know there isn't much in the way of actual character builds at this point but I wanted to start a thread for them for what is available. This first post isn't gonna be hugely detailed due to the fact I don't have the game on infront of me so actual names of weapons and buffs will be edited in later. So here is my current favorite "build".

NAME: Usain Bro
WEAPON: Reign of Misery
BUFFS: (if dropped) No fall damage, Attacks have Lifesteal, Increased movement speed, Extra gold drop.

With this build your movement and attack speed is crazy fast and you can dodge most attacks without actually dodge rolling. Again these buffs won't drop everytime but if you're lucky you'll be able to fly through enemies and depths with little effort.

Updates to weapon names and buff names coming soon!
Brofile

Posted: 07 November 2016 03:31 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  84
Joined  2016-07-27
This is fantastic - it's great to see this sort of thinking and ideas. I can't make any promises and we are 100% focused on the upcoming patch and fixes - but i thank you for sharing this smile
Brofile

Posted: 07 November 2016 04:51 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2016-11-02
We'll they game is simple the same mechanics of a dungeon crawler are there. I hope that one day you guys can add more and give us more customizable characters that we can use regularly instead of having to start each dungeon bare. I feel like games like this have been done before (torchlight, diablo etc.) but these games can be copied over and over and I'll play them every time lol.
Brofile