forgot password?

Untouchable spookem??
Posted: 06 November 2016 08:19 AM  
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2016-11-02

So I’ve gone to face off with spookem like a million times now and can’t figure out how to damage him. I destroy both “arms” and he starts knocking shit from the ceiling but I can’t hit him at all once he take a a break from being a bad bro. Any suggestions??

Brofile

Posted: 07 November 2016 11:48 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  84
Joined  2016-07-27

Spookem fights hard! But all that fighting can be tiring… time your moves and look for vantage points…

Brofile

Posted: 07 November 2016 03:38 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Joined  2016-11-02

Got him, didn’t realize you could hit him from afar with a sword

Brofile

Posted: 08 November 2016 02:09 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2016-11-08

I dont know what you mean by hitting from afar but the one time i’ve faced him we figured out you have to throw your bros on the platforms on each side.  You have to time it when he isn’t attacking up there and hit him on the side.

Brofile

Posted: 08 November 2016 02:40 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Rank
Joined  2016-11-02

There’s are launch pads that get you there without having to throw your bros. at least in solo local game there is. And by attackinng from afar I meant once I was on the upper ledges I didn’t realize I could hit him without being right on him like with other enemies when using Melee weapon

Brofile

Posted: 08 November 2016 02:45 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2016-11-08

I see, I’ve only played multiplayer. I might try solo mode since finding a good multiplayer game with no lag is time consuming right now.

*Edit*

I defeated him solo, so much easier on your own.

Battle tips: Reduce the two spike balls to low health before destroying one because the last one is a nightmare.  Second half is just avoid falling bricks, litarally all you have to do, when he stops dropping them, you bounce up beside him and hack away.

Brofile