forgot password?

Got it, patched it, sticks on loading screen
Posted: 04 November 2016 04:01 PM  
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2016-11-04

Is this only me or anyone else having this problem on PS4? Took delivery today, updated the game file, launched and now it just stick on the loading screen. Reboot, all the basic stuff and gave up after 2 mins loading. How to fix or just return and give up. Shame, EXG demo had me excited to play it.

Brofile

Posted: 04 November 2016 04:03 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  84
Joined  2016-07-27

Hey Noodles. Thanks for joining the forum. Have you deleted and reinstalled? This seems odd. What PS4 system are you on?

Brofile

Posted: 04 November 2016 04:20 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Joined  2016-11-04

thanks for the quick reply. Deleted and reinstalled, problems at the same screen. Press X To Rock and it just spins away. Latest PS4, 500gb, no tampering, latest Sony update, latest game file update. Not sure how to give you something useful to work with…

Brofile

Posted: 04 November 2016 04:28 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2016-07-27

Hmmm. ok :( can you try to disconnect from the internet and see if that boots up, and/or then see if you are connecting to the internet and PSN to see if that sets up. now that’s not a great long term fix i know - but i just want to try and see what’s stopping it loading. If you could then email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address), we’ll then create a support ticket and make sure this is resolved. I’m really sorry about this. Neil (Community Manager)

Brofile

Posted: 04 November 2016 04:34 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2016-07-27

Looking more into this - I’ve seen there is an issue where we’re seeing boot failures if the console is connected to the internet but PSN is down. Are you able to connect to other PSN features?

Brofile

Posted: 04 November 2016 04:45 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Rank
Joined  2016-11-04

Took the console off line and it has loaded up fine. Seems to be something to do with Net/PSN. Will try again later with PSN and share back.

Brofile

Posted: 04 November 2016 04:48 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2016-07-27

Ok, that’s good to hear (ish) Obviously a bug non-the less. I’ve passed onto the team and this will be something patched in to fix. I think PSN is down (partially or full) which is causing this issue. I’m sorry you haven’t got off to a great start! Let me know how things get on. Thank you, Neil

Brofile

‹‹ Love it but...      Patches, updates??? ››