1 of 2
Current Issues
Posted: 03 November 2016 02:05 PM  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  84
Joined  2016-07-27
Hi Bros and Broettes!

Update 25/11/2016 - We've updated the list below to show the progress of items being worked on. Update 1.02 has rolled out on Steam and PS4 with Xbox now in submission

Thank you for taking the time to play Super Dungeon Bros! We've been collecting your feedback and thought we would keep track of it here.

We will update this thread with the status of each and add new issues if they are identified. You can simply reply to this thread with your feedback. For more complicated matters we may need to open a support ticket by asking you to email your issue to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).

Thank you, from everyone at Wired Productions, for you support so far.

Current Issues Being Investigated

Multiplayer Experience
Original Issue: Lag on MP across platforms
Update 1: We are investigating this and will update once resolved.
Update 2: Changes are being tested now.
Updated 3: Now live and fixed on Steam and PS4. Xbox in Submission
Date: 25/11/2016

Can’t play when PSN is down
Original Issue: US / EU patch 01.01 - Infinite loading on title screen if console online but PSN down
FIXED. This will be rolled out once testing is complete
Updated: Now live and fixed on PS4

PS4 DLC content not unlocking once purchased
Original Issue: DLC was not available within game once user had completed purchase.
Last Update: DLC has had to be removed from PS4 stores whilst we fix. We will update once resolved.
Updated: Now live and fixed PS4.

Well Rounded Achievement
Original Issue: “Well Rounded Achievement” not unlocking correctly once requirements for the achievements have been met
Update 2: FIXED. This will be rolled out once testing is completed

Soundtrack bundle not working as intended on Steam
Original Issue: Soundtrack was not available within game once user had completed purchase.
Update 2: FIXED. This will be rolled out once testing is completed
Updated 3: Now live and fixed on Steam

Worlds 2 -3 playable on MP
Original Issue: Currently Chillheim and Bogheim are not available when playing online.
Date: 03/11/2016

Option to play with two or three players online
Original Issue: Playing with two or three online is not currently possible. With only four player possible.
Update 2: FIXED. This will be rolled out once testing is completed. Challenges won't be included and still needs to be 1 or 4, but 2 and 3 multiplayer option to play will be included for online games
Updated 3: Now live and fixed for Steam and PS4

Ice Queen Battle Bug
Original Issue: Can defeat the Ice Queen by occupying the same spot as the boss character

Improvements

Crossbow is too difficult to use
Original Issue: Users have reported the crossbow can be frustrating in time to reload and short amount of ammo.
Update 1: We have tweaked the mechanics behind this and are testing now
Updated 2: Now live and fixed on Steam and PS4. Xbox in Submission

Matchmaking screen needs info/update
Original Issue: Would be good to see more information on this screen (number of players online, who is host etc) as can be frustrating.
Update 1: We are investigating this and will update once our investigation is complete.
Update 2:We will be adding a countdown clock, with the game starting for those within the game after 30 seconds)

Nvidia Controller Support
Original Issue: There have been requests to include Nvidia Controller Support.
Update 1: We are investigating this and will update once our investigation is complete.

Key remapping for keyboard / mouse controls
Original Issue: Users would like to map buttons for keyboard/mouse controllers
Brofile

Posted: 08 November 2016 02:31 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2016-11-08
Hope the multiplayer experience issue can be fixed smoothly. Also the game can get stuck on the "player found" matchmaking screen as well as the character select and loading screen (Xbox One).
Brofile

Posted: 10 November 2016 03:09 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2016-11-10
I like to bring attention to 1 more issue i am having. (XBOX ONE)

Achievement: Unemployed - You have completed all missions

Mission: beat the game with a wand --- Is not in the rotation of missions to complete. I have completed every mission but this one and it never shows up in game.

Can this be looked into and if fixed (unless I'm just having horrible luck) and be the first mission to complete on your next log in.

THANKS !
Brofile

Posted: 10 November 2016 09:22 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2016-07-27
Hi D34DBODYMAN, of course. I have raised this with the Dev team to investigate more. I'll come back with a response once i hear. Thank you for flagging this.
Brofile

Posted: 12 November 2016 09:35 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2016-11-12
I've 2 issues:

1. I believe the email address at the top of this thread has a typo in it (no T in productions). I found this out after getting a DNS MX error.
2. XBox One Bug Report - Controller Power Fail == Re Sign-In

Once in a while, my controller batteries fail for a moment, and the controller turns off. With most games, it's not a big deal, but with Super Dungeon Bros, it is. The game asks me re-sign in immediately, so if my batteries were only dead for a moment, I will have pressed the A button to jump without even know that I'm now loading the "sign in" screen, all while the game is not paused. By this point, my character is probably dead, and worse, if I've pressed other buttons in that time, I may have logged out/logged in as another user by this time.

This makes the game unplayable for me. I'm fairly certain that other games resolve this by not asking me to re-sign in after the controller has power-cycled. If you REALLY need them to sign back in, please make the confirmation of signing in be a long-press of the A button, so that I can't accidentally press it. Also, if I am at this sign in screen, the game should be paused, but it is not.
Brofile

Posted: 13 November 2016 02:13 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2016-07-27
Hello KevinFunk - I'll pass on your comment around the controller to the dev team to investigate. Thank you.
Brofile

Posted: 13 November 2016 11:18 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2016-11-13
Hi. We've been trying to play 3 player online (2 local and one Xbox live friend) but are still unable to start without finding a fourth player. The thread says this issue has been fixed as of August. When will this update be live?
Brofile

Posted: 13 November 2016 11:20 PM   [ # 7 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2016-11-10
Temp - 13 November 2016 11:18 PM
Hi. We've been trying to play 3 player online (2 local and one Xbox live friend) but are still unable to start without finding a fourth player. The thread says this issue has been fixed as of August. When will this update be live?

Day/Month/year
8/11/2016
Brofile

Posted: 14 November 2016 12:35 AM   [ # 8 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2016-11-13
D34dBodyMan - 13 November 2016 11:20 PM
Temp - 13 November 2016 11:18 PM

Day/Month/year
8/11/2016

Great. So still in the past.
Brofile

Posted: 14 November 2016 09:50 AM   [ # 9 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2016-07-27
Hello. We've added the option for 2 or 3 player only MP into the upcoming patch. We are currently just finishing our testing and then it will go into submission with each format. We'll update once we know the date this will go live per format as soon as we have it, hopefully later this month. Thank you.
Brofile

Posted: 16 November 2016 05:04 PM   [ # 10 ]  
Rank
Joined  2016-11-16
Hiya fun game! Ive noticed an issue with the sound settings going to zero after i beat a dungeon. I recently cleared cryptheim over 15 times for health bonus and now the sound defaults to zero after i beat cryptheim. I have video clips if needed. I go into the main menu and turn it back up again. Also im not sure what deafult health for Lars is but if its 400 wouldnt a 15% increase be 460 health? Mines at 445 on dungeon startup.
Brofile

Posted: 16 November 2016 05:05 PM   [ # 11 ]  
Rank
Joined  2016-11-16
PS im using the PS4 game.
Brofile

Posted: 17 November 2016 09:50 AM   [ # 12 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2016-07-27
Hi, Thanks - I've passed this onto the dev team to investigate. Can you tell me if you have installed the recent patch? (1.02)
Brofile

Posted: 17 November 2016 12:51 PM   [ # 13 ]  
Rank
Joined  2016-11-16
Thanks no problem. Yes im using 1.02 patch. I just recently cleared chillheim 15 times too for the 15% attack bonus so ill play it again and see if it resets the volumes to zero after clearing the dungeon and ending up at the main title screen afterwords.
Brofile

Posted: 18 November 2016 02:34 AM   [ # 14 ]  
Rank
Joined  2016-11-16
Hi im back so chillhiem did the same thing with the audio. A shoot in the dark but I bet bogheim will too after I clear it more then 15 times.
Brofile

Posted: 21 November 2016 03:00 PM   [ # 15 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2016-07-27
Hmm. we're still looking into this - Did you have the same issue in Bogheim?
Brofile

1 2 > 
1 of 2

The Upgrade has started! ››