forgot password?

Matchmaking Broken
Posted: 02 November 2016 02:32 AM  
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2016-11-02

Just bought the game on release day and matchmaking is broken. I invited my friend to play with me and we are unable to find two other players to play with. I have looked on the super dungeon bros subreddit, Twitter page, and on the forums and have seen no information or talk about this issue. The only thing close are two people mentioning this issue on the Facebook page with no response as of now.

Is there any information on when this will be fixed?

Thanks.

Brofile

Posted: 02 November 2016 11:37 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  84
Joined  2016-07-27

Hi there. Thanks for getting in touch. What format are you playing on? Are you getting any error codes or is it just not finding the other two players? If you are able to email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) our team will get on the case.

Brofile

Posted: 02 November 2016 02:06 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Joined  2016-11-02
BRO/Neil - 02 November 2016 11:37 AM

Hi there. Thanks for getting in touch. What format are you playing on? Are you getting any error codes or is it just not finding the other two players? If you are able to email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) our team will get on the case.

I’m playing on PS4. When I attempt to matchmake to fill the last two spots to play a game, matchmaking attempts to search, but doesn’t find anyone. I don’t receive any error code. However, I do receive an error code when attempting to unlock the other four characters even when I have the dlc downloaded and installed for it. I’ll send an email to the support team and see what they say.

I did read that this has been an issue on Xbox since the game became available for gold and still hasn’t been fixed either. Is this a known problem?

Brofile

Posted: 02 November 2016 02:38 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2016-07-27
euro3er - 02 November 2016 02:06 PM
BRO/Neil - 02 November 2016 11:37 AM

I’m playing on PS4. When I attempt to matchmake to fill the last two spots to play a game, matchmaking attempts to search, but doesn’t find anyone. I don’t receive any error code. However, I do receive an error code when attempting to unlock the other four characters even when I have the dlc downloaded and installed for it. I’ll send an email to the support team and see what they say.

I did read that this has been an issue on Xbox since the game became available for gold and still hasn’t been fixed either. Is this a known problem?

Thanks - I’ll make sure the team look out for it. We’ve had a few reports from users and are investigating more to see what’s going on.

Brofile

Posted: 03 November 2016 05:55 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Rank
Joined  2016-11-03

Similar here on the Xbone but in the online lobby. It finds me three players then just sits there

Brofile

Posted: 03 November 2016 10:25 AM   [ # 5 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2016-07-27

Hi, we are investigating this as a matter of urgency. Thank you for your patience.

Brofile